Thursday, September 13, 2012

Have you been sterilized today?



Here's a message to people who have large families. You're overpopulating our planet- please stop having kids now. It's called population control. No one on the planet should be allowed to have more than 2 children- ever. That way, over time, 2 children are born and 2 parents die. After that, it's vasectomy time- I had a vasectomy after my 2 boys were born, (and had I known how easy the procedure was going to be, I'd have had it done when I was 16!) I will support any government plan to limit population growth anywhere on the planet. I will also support any agency that offers free sterilizations, abortions and birth control. The statistics listed on the webpage below, frankly scares the sh*t out of me. I would like to extend a very sincere, very warming Thank You to all childrenless people on the planet. May you live long and be sterile.

No comments: