Thursday, November 1, 2012

Billy And The Boingers: Billy And The Boingers Bootleg 7" flexi

Straight from the pages of my favorite comic strip, Bloom County, comes this little single.  If you've never heard of Bloom County, then perhaps I haven't chose my audience well enough for this blog.  The Billy And The Boingers 7" flexi came inside the comic book with the same name and contained 2 songs that were supposed to have been written by this fictional band formed by the strip's characters.  Actually, the songs were performed by Mucky Pup and the Harry Pitts Band but there's no reference to them on the actual record.  For the complete story, check out the wiki page here:

wiki

...or perhaps read through all of Berke Breathed's comic books which I finally got through again over the last couple months.  Enjoy & leave comments!

BATBB

Billy And The Boingers Bootleg Tracklisting:

1. I'm A Boinger
2. U-Stink-But-I--U

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome thanks! I just found these two songs on an old mix tape of mine and wanted to get better copies.

Sheerinertia said...

Anytime- thanks for stopping in!